PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
GROVE HOUSE-TUDOR ROAD E9 • £530pw (£2300pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this fantastic newly refurbished live/work two double bedroom property situated by London Fields in a warehouse conversion. With a combination of modern and very original features the property is extremely spacious, offering two large bedrooms, luxury bathroom, a modern separate kitchen, a fantastic living area, a huge terrace and beautiful parquet flooring throughout the apartment. Tudor Grove is located between London Fields and Victoria Park and is well located for access to London Fields overground station and Bethnal Green underground station is also within easy reach.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UKs leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Roof Terrace • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Warehouse conversion • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Floor to ceiling windows • Exposed Brick Work
Places of Interest Locally
- The City Academy, Hackney - 0.66 miles
- Jamie Aston Flowers - 0.73 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.82 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.99 miles
- Clapton Girls' Academy - 1.01 miles
- Old Ford Primary Academy - 1.08 miles
- The Bath House - 1.13 miles
- Rosemary Works School - 1.25 miles
- B6 Sixth Form College - 1.32 miles
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 1.43 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 1.67 miles
- Knit with attitude - 1.68 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.76 miles
- London Aquatics Centre - 1.88 miles
- St Paul's Way Trust School - 1.95 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.