PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
GROVE HOUSE-TUDOR ROAD E9 • £525pw (£2275pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this fantastic newly refurbished two bedroom property situated by London Fields in a warehouse conversion. This larger than normal two double bedroom property has a combination of modern and very original features, the property is extremely spacious and offer a grey sleek tiled luxury bathroom, a modern high white gloss kitchen, spacious lounge with fantastic living area and exposed brick work, parkay flooring and a balcony. Tudor Grove is located between London Fields and Victoria Park and is well located for access to London Fields overground station and Bethnal Green underground station is also within easy reach.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Balcony • Floor to ceiling windows • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Beautiful tree lined street • Warehouse conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Scallywags - 0.36 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 0.66 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.81 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.99 miles
- The Bath House - 1.13 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 1.17 miles
- B6 Sixth Form College - 1.32 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.39 miles
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 1.41 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.46 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.57 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.74 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 1.79 miles
- London Aquatics Centre - 1.88 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 2.23 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.