Harewood Avenue NW1 • £275pw (£1191pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
A ground floor one double bedroom flat set within a period house conversion situated in central London. The property has a modern fully fitted kitchen, neutral decor, open plan kitchen lounge and a fully tiled bathroom. Harewood Avenue is close to a range of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Baker Street & Marylebone, with the tranquil surroundings of the Regents Park also within walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Tiled bathroom • Open plan
Places of Interest Locally
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.46 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 0.52 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 0.55 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.71 miles
- Cookery School at Little Portland Street - 1.05 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.23 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.36 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.42 miles
- Urban Golf | Soho - 1.44 miles
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 1.46 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.68 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.95 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.98 miles
- City Lit - 1.98 miles
- St Clement & St James CE Primary School - 2.24 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.