Hornsey Lane N6 • £288pw (£1248pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
A Lovely one bedroom situated within a purpose built 60’s building. The property is located on the 11th floor with lift access with amazing views across London. This property offers a large reception room, separate fitted kitchen, double bedroom, tiled bathroom and wood floors throughout.
The property is conveniently located to local amenities in Highgate Village, with Crouch End only a few moments away offering and array of unique boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants. Archway and Highgate Station are within a 10 minutes’ walk.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Guitar lessons in north London - 0.11 miles
- Beehive School - 0.15 miles
- Whitehall Park School - 0.16 miles
- Channing School Playing Fields - 0.21 miles
- Pascal RogÃ© - 0.29 miles
- Anastasis Tzanis - 0.38 miles
- Oberon String Quartet - 0.39 miles
- Maria Montessori School - Hornsey Rise - 0.41 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.52 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.52 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.53 miles
- Wendy Cello & Piano Lessons - 0.58 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.74 miles
- Dyne House (Highgate School) - 0.78 miles
- Highgate School - 0.81 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.