Kingdon Road NW6 • £360pw (£1560pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
We are delighted to offer for rent this one bedroom apartment set on the first floor of a delightful period conversion on one of West Hampstead's most sought after roads.
The accommodation comprises: A bright, airy reception room, a generous double bedroom, large eat-in kitchen and a bathroom.
Added benefits include plenty of natural light, neutral decor, and wood flooring throughout.
Situated a stone's throw from the ever popular West End Lane with it's array of shops, supermarkets, pubs, bars and restaurants. There are excellent transport links including West Hampstead Underground (Jubilee Line), over ground and Thameslink. Immediate viewings recommended.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- West Hampstead - 0.21 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.51 miles
- ICMP - 0.51 miles
- Finchley Road Station - 0.59 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.59 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.73 miles
- Hampstead Station - 0.8 miles
- Swiss Cottage Station - 0.89 miles
- Kilburn Park Station - 1 miles
- The UCL Academy - 1.05 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 1.21 miles
- The American School in London - 1.23 miles
- Belsize Park Station - 1.24 miles
- Nuffield Health Brondesbury Park Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.27 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 1.3 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.