PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Ingram Road N2 • £315pw (£1365pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
A stunning two bedroom property located on a quiet and prime road in East Finchley and walking distance to East Finchley Station.
The property offers two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, wood floors, tiled bathroom, semi open plan kitchen lounge with fully integrated appliances and a modern tiled bathroom.
Ingram Road offers easy access to the High Street where you can find an array or local amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 3 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- The Archer Academy Upper School (years 10-11) - 0.12 miles
- Jon Hatton Guitar Tuition - 0.15 miles
- Carrie Yoga - 0.17 miles
- Sam Smith (Drum Tuition) - 0.17 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.5 miles
- Ladybird Montessori & Forest School - 0.51 miles
- Yoga and Pregnancy Yoga London - 0.58 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 0.58 miles
- Little Ladybirds London - 0.59 miles
- Fortismere School - 0.63 miles
- Kidz Kabin Nursery at Fortismere - 0.64 miles
- Rustam Persian School - 0.64 miles
- St James' Pre-School - 0.66 miles
- Yeladenu Pre-school - 0.68 miles
- Fortismere School Sixth Form Centre - 0.68 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.