Kittiwake Court - Great Dover Street SE1 • £460 p.w. ( Includes Water Rates ) (£2000pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Flooded with natural light this stunning larger than average apartment boasts, size, quality and location.Offering approximately 650 Sq.Ft. of living and entertaining space this superbly located one bedroomed, apartment is set within Kittiwake Court on Great Dover Street. This beautiful apartment comprises of a large open plan kitchen/reception room, stylish bathroom , larger than average double bedrooms and with wooden floors throughout and good storage. Rent includes water rates in the rent. Offered furnished or unfurnished.
Parking available at extra costs.
This contemporary apartment lies close to Borough Market, London Bridge and the River Thames.
For transport Borough Tube Station is minutes away and London Bridge Tube and Train station can be reached in approximately 5 minutes.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: D
• Beautiful tree lined street • Wooden floors throughout • Residents Parking • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Including water rates • Tiled bathroom • Walk in shower • Open plan • Private Development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Granite work surfaces
Places of Interest Locally
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.08 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.12 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, The Borough - 0.15 miles
- Banana Moon Day Nursery - 0.21 miles
- Hoopla Impro - 0.24 miles
- Guy's Hospital Staff Day Nursery - 0.29 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.3 miles
- Guys Day Nursery - 0.3 miles
- The European project STARS - 0.32 miles
- SWING ACADEMY UK LONDON BRIDGE - 0.34 miles
- Manna Supplementary School - 0.36 miles
- Ark Globe Academy - 0.36 miles
- Little Angels Nursery - 0.4 miles
- Chemical and Energy Engineering - 0.41 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.45 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.