Lavender Hill SW11 • £295 p.w. (Includes all bills and internet) (£1278pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
Studio Apartment Studio
NOW LET, MORE NEEDED
Extremely contemporary and finished to a very high standard. This stunning L-shaped double studio located on all of the top floor is situated in the middle of the ever popular Lavender Hill area of Clapham with stunning views of the cityscape. with no expensive spared this bright and airy apartment boasts contemporary and modern fixtures and fittings, two Juliette balconies with beautiful views, exposed brick work, white walls, very good and clever storage, blackout blinds, mood lighting, smart TV, Internet included, communal roof terrace, high ceilings,instant hot water, CCTV, Kitchen hood extracts outside, washer dryer,new soundproofing, double glazing and fantastically stored double bed which fits beneath the eaves of this very impressive Victorian building. Gas, electric, water, council tax and internet are all included in the rent.
For transport Clapham Junction train station is moments away as is Clapham common tube station (Northern line). The many buses on Lavender Hill take you all over town and the many delights of Northcote Road,Lavender Hill, Clapham High Street and the green open spaces of Clapham common are all easily accessible.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Washer Dryer • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Walk in shower • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Chestnut Grove School - 1.43 miles
- Kensington and Chelsea College - 1.7 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 1.8 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.92 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.96 miles
- Chelsea College of Arts - 2.14 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 2.35 miles
- Imperial College - 2.45 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.66 miles
- Dunraven School - 2.72 miles
- The Charter School - 3 miles
- Morley College - 3.03 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 3.07 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts - 3.11 miles
- Hungerford Bridge and Golden Jubilee Bridges - 3.24 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.