Law Street SE1 • £340 p.w. (£1474pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This recently refurbished two double bed roomed apartment is located in the heart of Borough. Located on the third floor of this small and very well maintained ex-local authority building.Boasting a stylish interior with wooden floors throughout, modern fitted kitchen diner, two generous sized double bedrooms, bright and airy reception room and contemporary bathroom.
For transport Borough tube station ( Northern line)is moments away and London Bridge Train and Tube station (Jubilee, Northern line and overground), as well as the ever vibrant Borough Market and Bermondesy Street are all within easy walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 1 • South Facing • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.32 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.46 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.47 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.49 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.53 miles
- Superarts Academy - 0.54 miles
- Dyason Pre-School - 0.55 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 0.65 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.74 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.81 miles
- Elephant Drums - 0.86 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.89 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.91 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.91 miles
- St Paul's Primary School, Walworth - 0.96 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.