PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Law Street SE1 • £367 p.w. (£1590pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
-- Available 8th July--
This recently refurbished two double bed roomed apartment is located in the heart of Borough and offers approximately 550 Sq.Ft. of living and entertaining space. Located on the second floor of this small and very well maintained ex-local authority building. Boasting a stylish interior with wooden floors throughout, modern fitted kitchen diner, two generous sized double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom with walk in shower (No reception room).
For transport Borough tube station ( Northern line)is moments away and London Bridge Train and Tube station (Jubilee, Northern line and over ground), as well as the ever vibrant Borough Market and Bermondsey Street are all within easy walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Small Ex- local authority block • South Facing • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Manna Supplementary School - 0.03 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.3 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.43 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.45 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.53 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.54 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 0.68 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.69 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.77 miles
- Elephant Drums - 0.82 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.84 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.86 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.91 miles
- St Paul's Primary School, Walworth - 0.92 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.07 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.