Harper Road SE1 • £279 p.w (£1209pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Superbly located moments from the ever popular Borough high Street, this larger than average (Approximately 500 Sq.Ft.) one bedroomed apartment offers size, quality and location. Situated on the second floor of this very well kept ex-local authority building minutes from the beautiful Trinity Church square. Wooden floors throughout and neutrally decorated this apartment offers a separate bright and airy reception room, stylish separate kitchen with washer dryer, generous sized bedroom and modern bathroom.
For transport Borough Tube Station (Northern Line) or London Bridge Station (Jubilee line, Northern line and mainline train) are moments away. The delights of Borough Market and the South Bank are also easily reachable by foot.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.4 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.59 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.62 miles
- Walworth Academy - 0.85 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 0.88 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.99 miles
- Guitar London - 1.1 miles
- City of London School - 1.14 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.25 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.26 miles
- Westminster School - 1.52 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 1.61 miles
- City Lit - 1.77 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.79 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.13 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.