Congreve Street SE17 • £530 p.w. (£2297pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Located in this secure and very well kept mid century development this beautiful apartment offers very well proportioned rooms stylish neutral decor throughout, contemporary bathroom with walk in shower cubicle and wooden flooring throughout. Three double bedrooms, contemporary kitchen and double reception room. Flooded with natural light this stunning apartment has been decorated to the highest of standards and offers over 850 square feet of living and entertaining space.
For transport numerous buses take you straight into London Bridge and Borough in minutes and various amenities (Restaurants and supermarkets) are moments away. Elephant and Castle tube and train Station and Borough Stations are equally distanced away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Communal Gardens • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • Walk in shower • 5 weeks deposit • Mid-Century Development
Places of Interest Locally
- LVC London School of English - 0.13 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.16 miles
- Piano Teacher - McConville Music - 0.19 miles
- Turps Art School - 0.2 miles
- South Bank University Academy - 0.27 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 0.58 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.59 miles
- Elephant Drums - 0.61 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.66 miles
- St Paul's Primary School, Walworth - 0.72 miles
- Alma Primary School - 0.78 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.81 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 0.82 miles
- St Joseph's RC Primary School, Borough - 0.89 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.92 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.