PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Mackeson Road NW3 • £275pw (£1191pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
**VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE**
We are happy to be marketing this one bedroom apartment set on the first floor of a house conversion on a quiet residential street in the Belsize Park (Northern Line). The property is flooded with natural light and offers good size reception room, fitted kitchen, double bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom.
The excellent transport links and amenities of both Belsize Park (Northern Line) and Hampstead Heath (Overground) as well as the open spaces of Hampstead Heath are all a short walk away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Good decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Belsize Park Station - 0.35 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.35 miles
- Hampstead - 0.79 miles
- Chalk Farm Station - 0.79 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.89 miles
- Kentish Town Station - 0.9 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 0.9 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.95 miles
- Tufnell Park Station - 0.96 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 1.01 miles
- Finchley Road Station - 1.01 miles
- The UCL Academy - 1.05 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 1.25 miles
- Highgate School - 1.28 miles
- Archway Station - 1.31 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Michal and Gemma pulled out all the stops to get my property let quickly and efficiently. They were incredibly helpful, providing contacts where workman where needed. As a landlord, I wont consider going to another agent, and would thoroughly recommend"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.