PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Magdalen Street SE1 • £405 p.w. (£1755pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
** FULL TOUR AVAILABLE ON BLACKKATZ.COM **
Flooded with natural light this stylish and contemporary loft style apartment has been recently redecorated to the highest of standards. Boasting and extremely large open plan living and entertaining space with floor to ceiling windows and located on the third floor of this highly desirable private development. Wooden floors throughout, white walls, spot lights, luxury bathroom, good storage, high spec kitchen appliances and very well proportioned rooms. This beautiful third floor apartment is superbly located minutes to London Bridge tube and train Station (Northern line, Jubilee Line and Overground). The many delights of Shad Thames, Vinegar Yard, Bermondsey Street the the vibrant Borough Market are all close by.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Private Development • Juilette Balcony • Zone 1 • Floor to ceiling windows • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bridge - 0.15 miles
- London Bridge London Underground Station - 0.22 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 0.57 miles
- The City Of London School - 0.88 miles
- Hult International Business School - Undergraduate Campus - 1.02 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.05 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.07 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.08 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.27 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.71 miles
- Covent Garden Station - 1.89 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.92 miles
- Bondway Bus Station Toilets - 2.14 miles
- St. James's Park London Underground Station - 2.21 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 2.62 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.