Manor Place SE17 • £925 p.w. (£4008pcm) • 4 Bedroom Terraced House
4 Bedroom Terraced House
--Available 3rd April--
This is a wonderful period house has undergone an extensive schedule of works resulting in a superb, high quality contemporary interior. Offering over 1355 Sq. Ft. of living and entertaining space and arranged over three floors this bright and airy property comprises of: Four double bedrooms (One with en-suite), fantastic double reception area, stunning fitted kitchen and family bathroom (complete with walk in shower). In addition there is also an additional cloakroom. This property also benefits from a delightful roof terrace and a private patio.
For transport this beautiful period house is conveniently located to either Elephant and Castle tube/train station (Northern Line,Bakerloo Line or Overground) or moments from Kennington tube station (Northern Line).
(No students due to mortgage constraints).
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Roof Terrace • Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Separate WC • Two Bathrooms • Walk in shower • Wet room • Period House • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Granite work surfaces
Places of Interest Locally
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.13 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.67 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.77 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.95 miles
- Bondway Bus Station Toilets - 1.17 miles
- London Bridge - 1.17 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.18 miles
- London Bridge London Underground Station - 1.22 miles
- The City Of London School - 1.57 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 1.75 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.79 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.94 miles
- Covent Garden Station - 2.03 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.06 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 2.16 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.