Marlborough Road N19 • £300pw (£1300pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Recently refurbished this fantastic one bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor of a large period house. Located just of the Holloway Road the property benefits from a modern high gloss white kitchen, large lounge with wood floors and high ceilings, modern fully tiled bathroom with shower and access to a private garden.
Marlborough Road is a sought-after residential location set moments from both a great selection of amenities and excellent range of transport links around London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Acland Burghley School - 0.75 miles
- Highgate School - 1.11 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.28 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 1.34 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.63 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 1.88 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.99 miles
- Fortismere School - 2.19 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.21 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.3 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.41 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 2.42 miles
- University College School Senior School - 2.45 miles
- South Hampstead High School Sports - 2.52 miles
- The Bath House - 2.54 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on: 020 8347 3335
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.