PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Milton Avenue N6 • £380p/w (£1646pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
This beautiful two bedroom split level property in period conversion in the popular Milton's area of Highgate. Perfectly situated in a quiet leafy cluster of streets a short walk to Archway Tube (Zone 2, Northern Line) plus the amenities of Highgate and Crouch End. The property has large windows in all rooms allowing in plenty of natural light and contributing to the bright and airy feel of the place, it has a large living room with high ceilings and a modern fully fitted stylish kitchen off it, the master bedroom has great storage with large built in wardrobes. This property is a must see !!!
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Victorian conversion • Gas Central Heating • Spacious Living Room • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bass Lessons - 0.02 miles
- Channing School Playing Fields - 0.19 miles
- Whitehall Park School - 0.2 miles
- Pascal RogÃ© - 0.24 miles
- Nathalie Roth - 0.3 miles
- Udi Glaser: udiguitar.com / CreativeGuitar.College - 0.3 miles
- Oberon String Quartet - 0.41 miles
- DRUM LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.44 miles
- Beehive School - 0.46 miles
- Dyne House (Highgate School) - 0.47 miles
- Highgate School - 0.49 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.58 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.7 miles
- Konstam Children Centre - 0.79 miles
- Chameleon Nursery Ltd - 0.81 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.