PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Lymington Road NW6 • £300pw (£1300pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
A great one double bedroom apartment in the heart of West Hampstead. The property has been redecorated throughout, has wood floors and a fitted kitchen and tiled bathroom. There is also a private garden to the rear of the property. In terms of transport West Hampstead boasts some of the best connectivity in London with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink stations allowing quick access in and out of London. You also have the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line from Finchley Road. The North Circular A406 and M1 motorway are also within easy reach.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.49 miles
- St Margaret's School - 0.61 miles
- FOLKIES MUSIC - 0.74 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 1.14 miles
- The King Alfred School - 1.39 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.47 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.53 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 1.53 miles
- LaSWAP Sixth Form Consortium - 1.67 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.7 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.76 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 2.02 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.15 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.19 miles
- Porchester Centre - 2.23 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.