Montpelier Grove NW5 • £300pw (£1300pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Set on the first floor of a beautiful Victorian house this one double bedroom flat has a good size lounge, neutral décor, loads of natural light and a modern fully fitted kitchen.
Located on Montpellier Grove the property is within walking distance to Kentish Town Tube and within a short bus ride into Camden.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Good decorative order • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- English Folk Dance and Song Society - 1.16 miles
- Senior Field, Highgate School - 1.45 miles
- The Place - 1.75 miles
- Regent's Park Open Air Theatre - 1.78 miles
- London Business School - 2.12 miles
- School of Oriental and African Studies - 2.13 miles
- The American School in London - 2.13 miles
- City University London - 2.23 miles
- Pizza Express - 2.42 miles
- Holborn Station - 2.52 miles
- Garfunkel's - 2.59 miles
- City Lit - 2.69 miles
- Royal College of Surgeons - 2.71 miles
- Sylvia Young Theatre School - 2.71 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 2.74 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"My experience with Blackkatz was very pleasant. They did their best to find me a flat and were quite flexible with price negotiations. Dara Madden was very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. Overall, I was very happy with their services and would recommend the agency."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.