Nelson Road N8 • £290p/w (£1257pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer you this recently refurbished one bedroom property set on the first floor on a lovely road in Crouch End. The property was recently refurbished to a high standard and has a modern fully fitted kitchen with lots of cupboard space, tiled floors, modern bathroom with shower over bath and large double glazed windows allowing lots of light to flood in, the property also features a good size lounge and big bedroom and has a communal garden with palm trees.
Nelson Road is located within a few minutes to the Broadway with all its shops and local amenities, along with the Hornsey overground train station and a 5 minute W3 bus ride to Finsbury Park tube (Victoria Line) Zone 2.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Communal Gardens • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.05 miles
- Mount Carmel Roman Catholic College for Girls - 1.09 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 1.23 miles
- Highgate School - 1.54 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.63 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.67 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.04 miles
- William Ellis School - 2.14 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.36 miles
- Tottenham Hale Station Car Park - 2.49 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.57 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.97 miles
- Christ's College Finchley - 3.07 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 3.14 miles
- North Bridge House Preparatory School - 3.35 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.