New River Village N8 • £350 p/w (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are proud to offer this great two bedroom flat located in the stylish and modern New River Development. The property features a large open plan living area with modern kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom with shower over bath, two double bedroom with fitted storage and one with a large private balcony accessible from lounge and bedroom. Includes free use of the local gym and sauna. Also you can enjoy the view of Alexandra palace by using the shared roof terrace on top of the building ! A few minute walk to Hornsey overground train station and 8 mins walk to Turnpike Lane tube station (Piccadilly Line).
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • 6 Weeks Deposit • Residents Gym • 24 hour Conierge • Private Development • Granite work surface • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.12 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.59 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.92 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 1.12 miles
- Park View School - 1.15 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.2 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.3 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 1.47 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.56 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.58 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.81 miles
- Highgate School - 1.87 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.87 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.18 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.35 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on: 020 8347 3335
Having moved around in London quite a bit I am wary of estate agents - I've had some terrible ones in the past. But Black katz were excellent. Honest, never pushy, helpful friendly and organised. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be going straight to them next time I move.
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.