Oaklands Grove W12 • £280 p.w. (£1213pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
This truly stunning one double bedroom flat has everything going for it. Located on a quiet residential street off the Uxbridge Road, the property is set on the first floor of a lovely Victorian conversion. The flat comprises of a semi open plan kitchen and living room, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and an additional WC. The property offers neutral decor with white walls and carpet throughout. There is plenty of natural light giving a bright and airy feel. You are located within walking distance to Shepherds Bush Market (Hammersmith&City and Circle Lines). There are excellent bus links along the Uxbridge Road. Easy access to the A40 for motorists. Local amenities are on your door step. The property is suitable for professionals or students.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Carpets throughout • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • En suite bathroom • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Latymer Upper School - 1.05 miles
- St Clement & St James C Of E Primary School - 1.09 miles
- The London School Of English - 1.11 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 1.12 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls' School - 1.17 miles
- St Paul's Juniors - 1.34 miles
- Holland Park Pre Prep School - 1.49 miles
- Belmont Primary School - 1.51 miles
- Holland Park Golf School - 1.57 miles
- The Harrodian School - 1.86 miles
- Ealing City Learning Centre - 1.88 miles
- Lansdowne College - 2.04 miles
- Chiswick School - 2.05 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.23 miles
- Ellen Wilkinson School For Girls - 2.28 miles
Contact the Hammersmith office on:
020 7328 5000
"Black Katz have been my rental agents for nearly a decade. Their service is and always has been excellent. In 10 years my property has never sat empty. They do a great job finding fantastic tenants. They are very thorough, checking all potential tenants properly. A couple of times they have advised me to decline a potential tenant because they did not meet the requirements. Black Katz give me complete peace of mind. I live overseas and they have been very helpful organizing inspections etc. and giving excellent advice whenever I’ve needed it. Everyone there has always been extremely helpful, professional, knowledgable and friendly. I highly recommend Black Katz and definitely give them 10 out of 10. They’re the best!!!"
~ R. Mueller.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.