Oaklands Road NW2 • £346pw (£1499pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Stunning, newly refurbished two double bedroom apartment set on the first floor of a period house in the Willesden Green/Cricklewood area. The property has been finished to a modern standard and has a reception room with open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom. Walking distance to Willesden Green Station (Jubilee Line zone 2) and Cricklewood (Thameslink).
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Willesden Green Station - 0.5 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.84 miles
- Dollis Hill - 0.96 miles
- West Hampstead - 1.3 miles
- Neasden - 1.4 miles
- Brent Cross Station - 1.45 miles
- Golders Green - 1.49 miles
- Queen's Park Station - 1.6 miles
- Hampstead - 1.68 miles
- Finchley Road - 1.72 miles
- Kilburn Park - 1.76 miles
- Kensal Green - 1.79 miles
- Hendon Central Station - 1.92 miles
- Willesden Junction - 2.02 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 2.03 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
Good experience !
Good experience, no hassle, and just overall well thought out and professional from Black Katz!
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new home.
West Hampstead Office All Agents 5 stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.