Pentonville Road N1 • £275pw (£1191pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
A lovely top floor one bedroom property located in a well maintained building just off Pentonville road. The property has a large double bedroom with storage, a modern tiled bathroom with shower, fitted kitchen, a large lounge with dining space. This property is in a superb location with Angel station only a stone throw away, the property is set at the back giving you a quiet living space withing central London. You are minutes to amenities of Upper street giving you a vast section of bars/cocktail bars, restaurants, and retail stores.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • 6 Weeks Deposit • Private Development • Zone 1 • Purpose built development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Urdang Academy - 0.34 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.44 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 0.55 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.72 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.84 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.05 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.29 miles
- City Lit - 1.31 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.36 miles
- City of London School - 1.44 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.44 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 1.53 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.67 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.15 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.