Powis Gardens NW11 • £490pw (£2124pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
This is an excellent newly refurbished three double bedroom apartment in a Victorian conversion in Golders Green. The apartment has a newly fitted kitchen diner with chrome gas hobs and electric oven. The kitchen is finished with a light stone effect work surface and olive coloured units. The lounge and bedrooms are all a good size and benefit from lots of natural light. The apartment is double glazed throughout and has gas central heating. The bathroom is modern and has bath and shower. In terms of transport you have the Northern Line and numerous bus routes day and night in and out of London. Golders Green has a fantastic selection of places to eat and drink, as well as all the essential amenities necessary to make for a great community.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Henrietta Barnett School - 0.7 miles
- King Alfred School - 0.8 miles
- Christ Church Primary School - 1.55 miles
- University College School - 1.73 miles
- The Parish of Saint James, West Hampstead - 1.99 miles
- Senior Field, Highgate School - 2.26 miles
- College of North West London - 2.3 miles
- Gospel Oak - 2.67 miles
- Capital City Academy - 2.77 miles
- ST. Augustine's C Of E Secondary School - 2.81 miles
- St Augustines C Of E Primary School - 2.84 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.91 miles
- Woodhouse College - 2.92 miles
- The American School in London - 2.94 miles
- Swaminarayan School - 3.06 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.