Poynder's Gardens SW4 • £385 p.w (£1668pcm) • 3 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Ground Floor Flat Description
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting 800 sq. ft. of living and entertaining space this stunning apartment is located on the ground floor of a lovely purpose built development within 10 minutes of Clapham South Station, this newly refurbished three bedroom flat is perfect for professional sharers. This modern and bright property consists of three even-sized double bedrooms, large stylish living room, tiled bathroom, separate WC and extremely modern kitchen, finished to a very high specification with wooden floors and neutral decor throughout. Another benefit is the envious location the property finds itself, being within walking distance of two commons and also the high streets of Clapham and Balham.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.01 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 1.14 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 1.24 miles
- Balham High Road Toilets - 1.3 miles
- Popes Road Toilets - 1.39 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.76 miles
- Stockwell Park High School - 1.78 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 1.78 miles
- Blundells Day Nursery - South West London Nursery Co Ltd - 1.84 miles
- Burntwood School - 1.98 miles
- Mitcham Road Toilets - 2.06 miles
- The Charter School - 2.08 miles
- Magdalen Road Toilets - 2.21 miles
- Fentiman Road Methodist Church - 2.32 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.49 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.