Priory Park Road NW6 • £320pw (£1386pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
We are extremely proud to offer this newly built, contemporary one bedroom apartment, set within a modern development on Priory Park Road. The accommodation comprises of: Spacious reception room leading to a delightful balcony, open plan fully fitted kitchen complete with Bosch appliances including dish washer, a generous size double bedroom, and a modern tiled bathroom. The property has a mix of wood floors and carpet, and is double glazed throughout. Located a short walk from Kilburn High Road in one direction and Salisbury Road in the other, offering tenants a delightful array of pubs, restaurants, convenience stores, super markets and much more. There are excellent transport links with a range of stations within easy walking distance, including: Kilburn (Jubilee Line), Queens Park (Bakerloo Line), KIlburn Park (Bakerloo Line), Brondesbury (London overground) and KIlburn High Road (London Overground).
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Private Development • Balcony • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Islamia Primary School - 0.36 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 0.52 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 0.83 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 0.95 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.07 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.1 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1.31 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.68 miles
- Lansdowne College - 2.02 miles
- St Clement & St James CE Primary School - 2.18 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.31 miles
- John Kelly Boys' Technology College - 2.4 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.4 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.42 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 2.53 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.