Randolph Avenue W9 • £375pw (£1625pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
A lovely two double bedroomed flat set on the 1st floor of a Victorian house conversion in Maida Vale. Located on Randolph Avenue the property has high ceilings, neutral decor, wood floors, fully fitted modern kitchen, spacious lounge, modern bathroom and loads of natural light. Randolph Avenue offers a coveted W9 location, moments from the shops and pavement cafes of Clifton Road and within easy reach of the open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground and the peaceful surroundings of the Grand Union Canal.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Sports Club - 0.29 miles
- Paddington Academy - 0.44 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.61 miles
- Porchester Centre - 0.79 miles
- Seymour Leisure Centre - 1.09 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.31 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.38 miles
- St Marylebone School - 1.43 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.62 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.73 miles
- St Clement & St James CE Primary School - 1.76 miles
- Cookery School at Little Portland Street - 1.95 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.96 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 2.04 miles
- St Margaret's School - 2.09 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.