Redmore Road W6 • £310pw (£1343pcm) • 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
This larger than average, one bedroomed garden flat is situated within beautiful Victorian Conversion in the heart of Hammersmith. This bright and airy apartment boasts stripped wood floors, white walls, separate modern kitchen, good size bedroom, south west facing charming garden, high ceilings and good storage.
The property is located moments away from all local amenities and only few minutes walk from Ravenscourt Park and Hammersmith tube station.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Garden • Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Period Conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Latymer Upper School - 0.22 miles
- Colet Court - 0.49 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 0.63 miles
- Blythe Road Toilets - 0.81 miles
- The Harrodian School - 1.06 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 1.13 miles
- Warwick Road N.C.P. Car Park - 1.23 miles
- Belmont Primary School - 1.27 miles
- St Clement & St James C Of E Primary School - 1.37 miles
- Chiswick School - 1.44 miles
- Salisbury Street Car Park - 1.62 miles
- Saint Mary Abbots Church of England Primary School - 1.84 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.92 miles
- Kensington Fire Station - 1.95 miles
- Enrica Rocca Cooking School London - 2.05 miles
Contact the Hammersmith office on:
020 7328 5000
Very Helpful !
Great service and people! Very helpful, friendly and flexible from the first viewing until the key collection I definitely recommend !!!
Hammersmith Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.