PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Richborough Road NW2 • £515pw (£2231pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
We are delighted to offer this three double bedroom apartment set over three floors of a Victorian conversion in the West Hampstead/Kilburn/Cricklewood/ area on a beautiful residential tree lined street. The property is flooded with natural light and benefits from a large reception room with a dining area, separate kitchen diner with washing machine and dishwasher and tiled floor, two completed to an excellent standard bathrooms and three double bedrooms. The property has modern appliances fixtures and fittings and offers high ceiling and double glazed windows throughout. The property is located in Kilburn/Cricklewood/West Hampstead a short walk from all three areas. These areas have fantastic transport links and local amenities and a wide range of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. You also have the farmers market on a Saturday's outsideThameslink station which provides a wide range of fresh produce. In terms of transport these areas boast some of the best connectivity in London with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink stations allowing quick access in and out of London. You also have the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line from Finchley Road. The North Circular A406 and M1 motorway are also within easy reach.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • En suite bathroom • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- St Margaret's School - 0.95 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.1 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 1.12 miles
- John Kelly Boys' Technology College - 1.36 miles
- Capital City Academy - 1.51 miles
- The King Alfred School - 1.52 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 1.6 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.67 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 1.72 miles
- A Home To Grow Childminders - 1.75 miles
- Convent of Jesus and Mary Language College - 1.88 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.01 miles
- The Swaminarayan School - 2.12 miles
- Hendon School - 2.12 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.27 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.