Russell Road N8 • £311 pw (£1350pcm) • 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Ground Floor Flat Description
Black Katz Management are proud to offer this amazing one double bedroom property on the ground floor of a victorian conversion. On a premier road, minutes from Crouch End Broadway & The Clock Tower. This unique property boasts a very large lounge with stripped wood floors, high ceilings and an office space leading off it, with patio doors leading out onto a quiet secluded garden. The cool and stunning kitchen diner oozes class and the large fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower has ample storage. A must see property !
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Senior Field, Highgate School - 1.1 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.55 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 1.74 miles
- Gospel Oak Railway Station - 1.98 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.34 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 2.39 miles
- Christ Church Primary School - 2.49 miles
- Arnos Grove - 2.51 miles
- Highbury Grove School - 2.52 miles
- King Alfred School - 2.57 miles
- The Royal School, Hampstead - 2.63 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.64 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.69 miles
- University College School Junior Branch - 2.72 miles
- Woodhouse College - 2.78 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.