PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Union Street SE1 • £360 p.w. (£1560pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
--Available October 19th--
This beautiful one bedroomed apartment is set within this charming period building and has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard. Located on a quiet side street minutes from London Bridge and Borough tube/train stations and the ever popular Borough Market. This property offers a neutral interior, fully tiled bathroom, separate reception room and brand new contemporary kitchen and stylish fittings and fixtures. The charming property also benefits from a delightful communal garden with bike storage.
For transport this apartment is superbly located moments away from Waterloo Station (Bakerloo, Northern Line, Jubilee line and overground) Southwark tube station ( Jubilee line) London Bridge Station ( Northern Line, Jubilee Line, Bakerloo & overground) and Borough ( Northern line). The many delights of Borough Market and "The South Bank" are also within easy walking distance.
(No students due to mortgage constraints).
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Communal Gardens • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Period Conversion • Managed By Black Katz • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.52 miles
- London Bridge Station - 0.52 miles
- City of London School - 0.55 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.58 miles
- Waterloo Station - 0.61 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.89 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.13 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.19 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.26 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.45 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.65 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.04 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 2.05 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.06 miles
- London Euston - 2.26 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.