Sherriff Road NW6 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
** VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE**
This is a great recently refurbished apartment in a well maintained period conversion in the heart of West Hampstead. The apartment has a large open plan kitchen lounge area with high ceilings and a bay window. The kitchen is modern with a wood block effect work surface, white cabinet doors and chrome hob and oven. The kitchen is equipped with washing machine and fridge freezer. The bathroom is tiled and has bath and shower. There are two good sized doubles to the rear of the apartment overlooking quiet gardens. West Hampstead has fantastic transport links with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink giving un-paralleled access in and out of London. We have a great choice of bars, restaurants and local amenities including the Farmers Market on a Saturday.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.75 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 0.76 miles
- St Margaret's School - 0.85 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 0.92 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.15 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 1.28 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.44 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.89 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.9 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.13 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 2.25 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.35 miles
- John Kelly Boys' Technology College - 2.37 miles
- Lansdowne College - 2.39 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.43 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.