Pullman Court SW2 • £275 p.w. (£1192pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Black Katz are proud to present this wonderfully bright and airy one bedroom apartment set on the second floor of this seminal Grade II-listed development with communal gardens and by bicycle storage located on Streatham Hill. Offering very well proportioned rooms, wooden floors throughout , south facing charming balcony, stylish fixtures and fittings and very good storage. For transport links, Pullman Court is located minutes from Streatham Hill station (direct links to Victoria in 17 minutes) and Brixton tube station (Victoria Line) is easily accessible by the numerous bus routes from Streatham Hill. The open spaces of Brockwell Park are also within close proximity.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Excellent decorative order • Balcony • Private Development • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- St Martin In The Fields High School For Girls - 0.69 miles
- Dunraven School - 0.72 miles
- Saint Marys R C Primary School - 1.26 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 1.32 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 1.52 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.67 miles
- The Norwood School - 1.74 miles
- The Charter School - 1.77 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 1.78 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 1.85 miles
- Alleyn's School - 1.97 miles
- Norbury Manor Business & Enterprise College for Girls - 2.24 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.44 miles
- Sydenham School - 2.88 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 2.97 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.