Streatley Road NW6 • £300pw (£1300pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
This is a great one double bedroom flat in a Victorian house conversion on a quiet residential street in Kilburn (Jubilee Line). The property is neutrally decorated throughout, has wood floors, high ceilings and a modern kitchen and bathroom. There is also patio garden completing a great home. The Tube and local amenities of Kilburn are a short walk away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom
Places of Interest Locally
- St Augustines C Of E Primary School - 0.62 miles
- The American School in London - 1.12 miles
- City of Westminster College (Paddington Green Centre) - 1.77 miles
- London Business School - 2 miles
- Vaughan Williams Memorial Library - 2.22 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.29 miles
- White City Tube Station - 2.3 miles
- University of Westminster - 2.4 miles
- Camden Market - 2.47 miles
- Holland Park School - 2.55 miles
- Royal College Of Physicians - 2.62 miles
- Marble Arch Tube Station - 2.65 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.94 miles
- Highgate School - 3.05 miles
- Royal College Of Music - 3.06 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
Good experience !
Good experience, no hassle, and just overall well thought out and professional from Black Katz!
Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new home.
West Hampstead Office All Agents 5 stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.