Stroud Green Road N4 • £290pw (£1256pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A good size two bedroom flat situated in Stroud Green. The property benefits from high ceilings, wood floors and neutral decor throughout. The property comprises of two bedrooms, a large lounge can also be used as the third bedroom.
Stroud Green road offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants to choose from. The property is only a short walk to Finsbury Park Station where you have access to the overground, Victoria Line and the Thames Link with easy access in and out of London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Victorian conversion • High ceilings • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Asquith Court Nursery - 0.14 miles
- College of Classical Massage Limited - 0.2 miles
- Stroud Green Nursery - 0.23 miles
- Crouch Hill Day Nursery - 0.25 miles
- Guy Henderson Drums - 0.26 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.27 miles
- Bright Start Community Nursery - 0.42 miles
- Andover Pre-School - 0.48 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.5 miles
- Beehive School - 0.68 miles
- Wendy Cello & Piano Lessons - 0.69 miles
- Twinkle Stars Day Nursery - 0.69 miles
- Little Haven Childcare - 0.69 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.73 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.76 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.