Swan Yard N1 • £265pw (£1148pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A fantastic unique one double bedroom flat located one minute from Highbury & Islington tube. The property has gone under full refurbishment, Brand new luxury kitchen, wooden floors throughout, Large double bedroom and within a stones throw from the trendy boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants of Upper Street.
Highbury Fields is within easy reach for green open spaces and recreation including tennis courts and for those wishing to travel into central London, Highbury & Islington Station (Victoria and National Rail Lines) is just moments away and Angel Underground Station (Northern Line) is also close by.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.61 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.76 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.29 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.3 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.35 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 1.52 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.62 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.65 miles
- CrossFit Shoreditch - 1.72 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.75 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.87 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.87 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.02 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.17 miles
- City Lit - 2.24 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.