PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tachbrook Street SW1V • £355 p.w. (£1538pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
This beautiful first floor one bedroomed apartment comprises of a bright and airy reception room with super high ceilings, separate fully fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern bathroom.This property also has the benefit from falling into the second cheapest Council Tax borough in the UK. Located near the many amenities, cafes and restaurants Victoria and Pimlico have to offer. For transport Pimlico Tube Station ( Victoria Line ) is minutes away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street • Fireplace • 1 Calendar months deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Ringrose Kindergarten - 0.12 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 0.21 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 0.28 miles
- Eaton Square School (Prep and Nursery) - 0.3 miles
- Virtuoso Music Lessons - 0.33 miles
- Westminster Cathedral Choir School - 0.34 miles
- London Early Years Foundation - 0.4 miles
- Frances King School of English (Victoria) - 0.68 miles
- Westminster School - 0.69 miles
- Francis Holland School, Sloane Square - 0.73 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.81 miles
- Holy Trinity C of E Primary School - 0.88 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 0.89 miles
- Garden House School - 0.9 miles
- Sussex House School - 1.08 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.