PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
GROVE HOUSE-TUDOR ROAD E9 • £520 pw (£2253pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this fantastic newly refurbished two bedroom property situated by London Fields in a warehouse conversion. This larger than normal two double bedroom property has a combination of modern and original features, the property is extremely spacious and offer two luxury bathrooms one which is an en-suite, a modern open plan kitchen lounge with fantastic living area, dark grey wood floors throughout and balcony. Tudor Grove is located between London Fields and Victoria Park and is well located for access to London Fields overground station and Bethnal Green underground station is also within easy reach.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Warehouse conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- East London Piano Ltd - 0.19 miles
- FountNursery - 0.21 miles
- Saint John of Jerusalem Church of England Primary School - 0.21 miles
- The Urswick School - 0.34 miles
- Flamenco Guitarrista - 0.36 miles
- Co-op Childcare Hackney - 0.55 miles
- Cardinal Pole Catholic School - 0.59 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 0.67 miles
- The Kings Academy - 0.78 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.82 miles
- Kenneth Avery-Clark - 0.89 miles
- Happy Nest Nursery - 0.91 miles
- Clapton Girls Academy - 1.01 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.01 miles
- Old Ford Primary Academy - 1.05 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
Would not hesitate to use !
Black Karz were the only estate agent that really listened to what we needed, and helped us find our dream rental. Their communication was good, honest and all the staff are really nice, genuine people. Would not hesitate to use them for our next move in rented accommodation!
Hackney Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.