Tottenham Lane N8 • £992pw (£4300pcm) • 2 Bedroom Penthouse
2 Bedroom Penthouse
We are pleased to bring to the market this 1,266 square foot Penthouse two bedroom and two bathrooms with a 180 degree roof terrace with views of Alexandra Palace. The property benefits from a bespoke kitchens and bathrooms, wood flooring throughout, internal mechanical ventilation system and under floor heating.
Homestead Heights is a brand new development with 18 luxury apartments all finished to a very high standard in the centre of Crouch End, which are in close to proximity Rokelsley Primary School, Hornsey School for girls, Weston Park School, 0.5 miles from Hornsey Station and all local emanites within easy reach.
Limited Parking spaces available at an additional cost.
External cycle store included.
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: F
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Roof Terrace • Residents Parking • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Private Development • South Facing • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Floor to ceiling windows • Bicycle Storage
Places of Interest Locally
- Perform Within Rokesly Junior School - 0.14 miles
- Klay Dumas-Copas. Online Piano Teacher - 0.15 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.17 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.21 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.3 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.31 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.41 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.44 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.57 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.59 miles
- Busy Bunnies - 0.59 miles
- Guitar lessons north London, England, UK - 0.69 miles
- Beehive School - 0.7 miles
- music teacher - 0.76 miles
- London Bass Lessons - 0.98 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
This was the first time I've used Black Katz and have had a positive experience right up until the end. Dara was my main point of contact and she was simply amazing. She was so thoughtful and quick to respond to any queries or concerns. If I was remaining in London longer I would definitely go back to Black Katz. Thanks for everything Black Katz team.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.