Trinity Road SW17 • £285 p.w (£1235pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Superbly located to the many delights of Bellevue Road this beautiful first floor period conversion is situated in one of the most desirable areas of South London.The property comprises of stripped wooden flooring, big bay windows, high ceilings, separate kitchen, fully tiled stylish bathroom, Separate WC, white walls, very good storage, well proportioned rooms and loads of character. Situated minutes walk away from Wandsworth Common Station(Straight train to Clapham Junction and Victoria). With Balham and Tooting Bec tube stations both a moments walk away ( Northern Line ).The many stylish shops, bars and restaurants are minutes away as well as the beautiful green open spaces of Wandsworth Common itself. Located in the borough of Wandsworth, this property also benefits from the cheapest council tax in the UK. The large open spaces of Wandsworth Common are only minutes from your doorstep.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street • Period features • High ceilings • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Hot Yoga South - 0.65 miles
- Burntwood School - 0.66 miles
- Honeywell Infant & Junior Schools - 0.87 miles
- Thomas's London Day School - 0.92 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 1.01 miles
- Franciscan Primary School - 1.04 miles
- Water Babies South West London - 1.51 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 1.79 miles
- Bumble Bee's Day Nursery - 1.91 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.96 miles
- Working Mums Daycare & Preschool - 2.03 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 2.04 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 2.05 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 2.16 miles
- Amity Hostel - 2.29 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.