Valley Road SW16 • £300 p.w (£1300pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
This charming and recently refurbished ground floor Victorian conversion boasts size, quality and location. This stunning property offers you everything you could want as its situated on a quiet and residential street and comprises of large open plan living area with breakfast bar, larger than average double bedroom, modern and fully tiled bathroom, private lawn ed and decking garden, white walls, wooden floors and double glazing throughout. You are situated moments walk away from Streatham Station (Overground Train) which offers direct links into Elephant and Castle and Kings Cross. Also the benefit with this area is you have ample amount of night buses on your doorstep which take to and from Central London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Dunraven School - 0.23 miles
- The Norwood School - 0.97 miles
- St Martin In The Fields High School For Girls - 1.1 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 1.48 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 1.48 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.57 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 1.85 miles
- Lambeth Academy - 2.11 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 2.12 miles
- Ernest Bevin College - 2.17 miles
- The Charter School - 2.26 miles
- Alleyn's School - 2.46 miles
- Sydenham School - 2.6 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.66 miles
- Harris Academy South Norwood - 2.78 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.