PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Vestry Road SE5 • £255 p.w (£1105pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Black Katz Clapham Office is delighted to offer this recently refurbished bright and airy one bedroom apartment located on the first floor of this very well kept ex-local authority building.Larger than average with wooden floors, good storage and neutrally decorated throughout, very well proportioned rooms, separate reception room and separate kitchen diner. The delights of Peckham High Street with its many bars and restaurants are moments away. For transport numerous buses take you all over town and Peckham Rye Overground Station has direct links to London Bridge, Victoria, Clapham High Street, Blackfrairs, Farringdon and Kings Cross.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Small Ex- local authority block • Beautiful tree lined street • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 1.05 miles
- The Charter School North Dulwich - 1.11 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.12 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.13 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.27 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.35 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 1.56 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove Primary School - 1.62 miles
- Haberdashers' Aske's Hatcham College (Pepys Road site) - 1.72 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.91 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 2.06 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 2.1 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.14 miles
- Dulwich College - 2.15 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 2.42 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.