Weir Road SW12 • £635 p.w (£2751pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
--Available 27th March--
This beautiful Victorian conversion offers size,quality and location. Flooded with natural light and offering 1034 Sq.Ft. ( 96 Sq. Mts.) of living and entertaining space. This beautiful property is neutrally decorated throughout with three larger than average double bedrooms, spacious bright and airy reception room, kitchen diner, additional study room and charming private balcony.
Superbly located between Clapham South Tube Station (Northern Line) and Balham(Northern Line and Overground) both twelve minutes walk away. Local amenities are not far away either with either Balham High Road or The Common both the same walking distance away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Beautiful tree lined street • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • 5 weeks deposit • Separate WC • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Chestnut Grove School - 0.62 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 0.76 miles
- Lambeth Academy - 0.8 miles
- Dunraven School - 1.26 miles
- St Martin In The Fields High School For Girls - 1.43 miles
- South Thames College - Wandsworth Campus - 2.24 miles
- The Charter School - 2.37 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.38 miles
- Dulwich College - 2.44 miles
- Royal Academy of Dance - 2.44 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.53 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.59 miles
- Alleyn's - 2.7 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 2.92 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts - 3.02 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.