PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Nelson Road N8 • £290pw (£1256pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer you this recently refurbished one bedroom property set on the first floor on a lovely road in Crouch End. The property was recently refurbished to a high standard and has a modern fully fitted kitchen with lots of cupboard space, tiled floors, modern bathroom with shower over bath and large double glazed windows allowing lots of light to flood in, the property also features a good size lounge and big bedroom and has a communal garden with palm trees.
Nelson Road is located within a few minutes to the Broadway with all its shops and local amenities, along with the Hornsey overground train station and a 5 minute W3 bus ride to Finsbury Park tube (Victoria Line) Zone 2.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Communal Gardens • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Kaiser Language Studio - 0.19 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.19 miles
- Weston Park Primary School - 0.21 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.21 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.22 miles
- St Aidan's VC Primary School - 0.23 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.26 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.31 miles
- music teacher - 0.5 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.53 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.58 miles
- Busy Bunnies - 0.65 miles
- Beehive School - 0.65 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.66 miles
- Stroud Green Nursery - 0.71 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.