PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Newington Causeway SE1 • £360 p.w. (£1560pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting slick lines, oak wooden floors throughout, spot lights, balcony, white walls, very good storage and extremely large open plan living space, this apartment is located on the first floor of this private modern development. Stylish and contemporary offering a wealth of living and entertaining space. Located near Borough High Street this apartment is superbly located to either Borough tube station (northern line) or Elephant and Castle tube or train station (Bakerloo line, Northern line or overground). The many delights of Borough Market and The Southbank are moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Open plan • Private Development • Zone 1 • Floor to ceiling windows • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.37 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.37 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.5 miles
- London Bridge Station - 0.68 miles
- Waterloo Station - 0.71 miles
- City of London School - 0.95 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.17 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.35 miles
- City Lit - 1.5 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.57 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.6 miles
- Victoria Station - 1.98 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.2 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 2.29 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 2.33 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.