Parliament Hill NW3 • £250pw (£1430pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
A fantastic recently refurbished one double bedroom flat in a Victorian conversion in Hampstead. The property has been finished to an excellent standard throughout, with wood floors, high ceilings, bay windows and a tiled bathroom with shower.
Parliament Hill has all the charming shops and cafes of Hampstead Heath Village are moments away, and the famous expanses of the Heath are just a short walk away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Places of Interest Locally
- Elizabeth Tower - 0.08 miles
- Westminster School - 0.16 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 0.76 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.88 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.94 miles
- City Lit - 1.04 miles
- City of London School - 1.44 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.48 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.54 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.65 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.68 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.75 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.76 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.9 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.97 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
"From being shown around the flat to being put through the letting process everyone at Black Katz was very helpful and keen to answer my (many) questions. I was looking for myself and my other half and I was by myself for most of the process - they did everything to alleviate my fears and facilitated meeting the landladies etc. Would highly recommend!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.